The Saturdays Make a Case for Curls
Just sitting here working on my straight vs texture piece, when this picture of the Saturdays backstage at the Midlands Music Festival appeared. I think it’s clear to see which side of the fence they’re on – they must have an army of stylists poised with curling tongs at all times!
It’s becoming increasingly apparent to me that even though the catwalk is having a love affair with straight, it’s going to take a world for the trend to catch on in the wider world…
Issy will add pictures of this event later
- Living For The Weekend – Preview
- The girls leaving the recording studio – 9th October 2012
- News Roundup – 1st October 2012
- ‘My Heart Takes Over’ – Video Preview
- “All Fired Up” – Music Video Premiere
- Behind The Headlines: All Fired Up Music Video
- Ultrasound Music Festival
- Mollie ‘dyeing’ to swap hair
- Notorious: Almighty Remix [Video]
- “Notorious” Video Premiere – Watch now!!!
About Marit (287 posts)
I’m Marit, 19 years old and studying for Teacher Assistant. I was born and live in Holland. I actually got to know the site owner before this site through another fansite I run with him – Matt – PCDWorld.co.uk – I then started to listen to some of The Saturdays’ music, watched some of their videos and decided I quite liked them! Since then I’ve been following them, and you understand as soon as Matt asked for volunteers I was the first to apply! I hope you’ll enjoy visiting this no nonsense fansite for The Saturdays that has been around, well, longer than they have!