Rochelle talks JLS engagement rumours
@rochellethesats talks to CapitalFM about Marvin and those engagement rumours …
With constant rumours that Rochelle from The Saturdays is about to get engaged to Marvin from JLS, Roch told Capitalfm.com she wanted to clear up those stories.
“Everyone that’s with their boyfriend in a serious relationship, if their boyfriend said lets get married, you know you’re not gonna be with them if you’re not, you know…” Rochelle told us.
And as for snooping around under the bed for engagement rings, Rochelle says that’s a total no-no.
“I always think it’s something you should never ask and never talk about,” the ‘All Fired Up’ singer explained.
“When it happens it happens, and I don’t like to talk about it ’cause you can jinx stuff in life.
“When your other half, not just me I don’t wanna talk about myself, but your other half thinks it’s right and they want to propose to you they will do that.”
- Women’s Rugby World Cup!
- What Are You Waiting For? Plus Una goes solo!
- Summer Scoop with McFlurry
- Rochelle back on This Morning
- Why do The Saturdays Tours start in Scotland?
- BBC Radio 1 – 9th July 2014
- Una’s Birthday Book – Get Involved!!
- Pre-Order the Finest Selection: Greatest Hits Album!
- It’s Little Saturdays plus Frankie’s Hen (again)
- The Saturdays are working mums!
About Matt (1002 posts)
I’ve been running fan websites since around 1997, when I launched a Spice Girls website, a few years later I launched a website for the pop-group Steps, which in 1999 became Generation Steps later in the mid 00′s I launched PCDWorld and later The Saturdays Fansite. I’m presently a Network Administrator at a local Infant & Junior school and also studying for my honours degree in Computing at the Open University.