The calm before the storm?
It’s all rather quite in the world of @thesaturdays right now. I think we are all assuming this is the calm moments before they unleash their new single onto the (un)suspecting public at large!
Not too much news to report, there have been stories about David calling Mollie at 4am
Plus other stories such as Vanessa to organised Rochelle’s birthday party
The results from the first Semi-Final of our Best Video poll are as follows, have to say it was pretty one-sided …
1. Notorious (67%)
2. Missing You (32%)
3. Forever Is Over (1%)
The next poll is now up, so get voting
- Tuesday Blues
- Not Giving Up enters at …
- The Saturdays on Loose Women – 9th April 2014
- The Saturdays on This Morning – 7th April 2014
- The Saturdays Night In – 5th April 2014
- Not Giving Up – Out Now!!
- The Saturdays: Greatest Hits
- Tours, Oasis, Rochelle and more
- Get Ready, Get Set
- Marie Curie, Vote Mollie, Not Giving Up reduced
About Matt (963 posts)
I’ve been running fan websites since around 1997, when I launched a Spice Girls website, a few years later I launched a website for the pop-group Steps, which in 1999 became Generation Steps later in the mid 00′s I launched PCDWorld and later The Saturdays Fansite. I’m presently a Network Administrator at a local Infant & Junior school and also studying for my honours degree in Computing at the Open University.