[Update] The Saturdays just wear socks!!
Seems @thesaturdays and @sportrelief love a bit of sock action! The pictures for the girls support of this years Sports Relief have now been revealed and the girls are wearing nothing but their socks! So if you love your socks, you can pick up a pair of these beauties for just £2.50 from Sainsburys, Sports Direct or online
Support the charity like the girls and pick up your socks today!!
Here’s a behind the scenes video of the shoot, via SportRelief
- Top Of The Pops and Frankie!
- Vanessa Stops Partying
- The Saturdays kick of Christmas
- Confirmed: Rochelle on Strictly Xmas Special
- Strictly Come Rochelle, Frankie Returns
- I’m Back!
- Parker Bridge, Mollie and David reunite
- Disco Love Live on Paul O’Grady
- The Saturdays get festive in Bristol
- The Saturdays Official Calendar 2014
About Matt (906 posts)
I’ve been running fan websites since around 1997, when I launched a Spice Girls website, a few years later I launched a website for the pop-group Steps, which in 1999 became Generation Steps later in the mid 00′s I launched PCDWorld and later The Saturdays Fansite. I’m presently a Network Administrator at a local Infant & Junior school and also studying for my honours degree in Computing at the Open University.