[Update] The Saturdays just wear socks!!
Seems @thesaturdays and @sportrelief love a bit of sock action! The pictures for the girls support of this years Sports Relief have now been revealed and the girls are wearing nothing but their socks! So if you love your socks, you can pick up a pair of these beauties for just £2.50 from Sainsburys, Sports Direct or online
Support the charity like the girls and pick up your socks today!!
Here’s a behind the scenes video of the shoot, via SportRelief
- Summer Scoop with McFlurry
- Rochelle back on This Morning
- Why do The Saturdays Tours start in Scotland?
- BBC Radio 1 – 9th July 2014
- Una’s Birthday Book – Get Involved!!
- Pre-Order the Finest Selection: Greatest Hits Album!
- It’s Little Saturdays plus Frankie’s Hen (again)
- The Saturdays are working mums!
- What Are You Waiting For? Plus tour talk
- What Are You Waiting For? – Music Video
About Matt (1000 posts)
I’ve been running fan websites since around 1997, when I launched a Spice Girls website, a few years later I launched a website for the pop-group Steps, which in 1999 became Generation Steps later in the mid 00′s I launched PCDWorld and later The Saturdays Fansite. I’m presently a Network Administrator at a local Infant & Junior school and also studying for my honours degree in Computing at the Open University.