This are our standard competition rules for any competitions we run on the site. If there are additional rules they will be posted with the competition itself.
– Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be void.
– Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
– There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition.
– We cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorised access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, bugs or other causes outside our control.
– Entrants should note that unless stated otherwise by us, we do not accept responsibility for the return of any Competition entries, including those consisting of artistic or other material, and may dispose of entries at our discretion.
– Prize winners will be chosen at random unless specified otherwise, from all qualifying entries within 7 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice.
– Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification within the time stated therein may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. If more than one prize is awarded only one prize per entrant will be awarded.
– Claims for prizes must be made in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to claim a prize within this time or in the manner specified may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
– Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. We reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
– Prizes are awarded at our discretion and prizes may be withheld in the event of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
– Where a prize may not be appropriate for a younger contestant, the minimum age for entry will be stated in the Competition Notice and must be observed. We reserve the right to request written proof of age of any winner.
– All prizes will be presented to winners via the UK mail service, unless otherwise noted.
– Overseas (Non-UK) winners might be asked to help cover shipping costs for large or expensive items. Alternative ways to purchase large items (which might or might not be cheaper) will be made clear on the competition page.
– TheSatsCoUk takes no responsibility for items getting lost in the post. Once we have shipped an item the winner will need to contact RoyalMail (or the local delivery company) to find lost post items.